Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello YAHOO.....YOU deleted my Astro question 2x on the basis of a false report....WHY ?

THERE WAS NO CHATTING.. What sign are you anyways ?Hello YAHOO.....YOU deleted my Astro question 2x on the basis of a false report....WHY ?
hahahaha! :D





the same question huh?





Dear Yahoo admin,





There are good people here in the Horoscopes section, some of us don't fight or cause trouble we are just here to mingle and ask and answer questions to others that are interested in the same thing. It's very rare to find people that are actually interested in Astrology and DON'T think you're weird. I think your Sun sign is Scorpio or the one that is reporting the questions are Scorpios. Just because some of them (the ones with the stinger) like to get at you THE SECRET and HIDDEN way. They like to ruin your life in the hidden ways so they won't get caught. Talking about fast food and late night snacks, does it hurt anyone? I think not. I suggest you find the ';trolls'; and weirdos that spend their time trying to make others lives miserable, just b/c they don't have any lives... do something about that. We're not harming anyone asking and answering questions about Astrology and Horoscopes, but they (the meanies...the trolls) are wasting space. Stuff them under a bridge or something. hehehhee. :P





So Good Day. :)





Alohas,





Just_Smile :)








P.S. Smile for me. :)





P.S.S. TO THE TROLLS (....eww trolls is such a weird term...)


......... As Elle Woods from Legally Blonde says, ';Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't.'; So if you can't smile, GO EXCERCISE! haha.





...another one of my lame jokes that only i understand. LOL. :PHello YAHOO.....YOU deleted my Astro question 2x on the basis of a false report....WHY ?
Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. One of my question was removed because I re-edited my question in which I was telling one of my answerers that they were right and I agreed with them. Apparently, someone reported me in which the violation reason was chatting but I see people do this all the time on their questions and it isn't always nice comments, the exact opposite as a matter of fact. Someone reported me because they had nothing better to do obviously in which I lost 10 points.
You got to realise that you in high school environment here not an adult one.


You find yourself back in school with the giggling ones, the smirking ones, telling to your face '; but you are so wrong'; and turning around laughing and gossiping behind your back.


Yahoo encourages this kind of behaviour actually. What with their ';wow you earn two points';.


Let's face it : yahoo is there to make money first of all. It is a purely commercial enterprise not a charity.


They will not care about you ! You are just one in millions who participate......


They want to cover their face like some puritan folks who do nothing wrong.


Get over it please.


Enjoy and appreciate your friends.
I heard from certain sources that I'm Not at liberty to say that Yahoo team consists of Pisces,Scorpio,Taurus, and Libra. It so happens that they are the signs that like mess with peoples doings.. Pisces.. the negative a putdowner, Scorpio.. tends to mislead.. a stinger! Taurus power hungry.. the bully! Libra one that can't stand someone they consider off balance.. If one hollers The libra may consider that person off balance and try to balance the person.. usually some psych meds.. Many Psychiatrists and Psychologists are libra. The point Yahoo group is doing a power game against us it seems! they might have an in house troll. Well nothing that is free is perfect.. Yahoo doesn't charge probably cause they want to have some fun! So they toy with us! It's their right to do so! They didn't say they wouldn't! Sure there are other trolls too. I mentioned about them before! I'm Aquarius, I'm The Ox. Don't cry over spilled Milk!
Because they sit at their desks laughing as they delete innocent questions.. then when they do they laugh at your disappointment.. dont show them your weak! Keep a smile





lol I dont know why, they are just weird.. stalkers I guess





Gemini
arggg someone erased my nick's question today!!!!...............................鈥?nooooo now i know what it feelssss..................... it was a friendly question...... dammm i'm angry becuz .'s question was deleted also and that was our first contact on y!................................ i gonna contact the creator of this ****.... really we should e-mail him....
Ugh, same here!!





Show yourselves, you cowards!!





And get a life while you're at it...yeah...do that first.





Edit:





Losers have come back for more, eh? Hahaha.





Yahoo is the sign of meaniness!
Maybe it is while they are on their coffee break that they are sitting at their desks deleting innocent questions and laughing while they are doing it. They should go after the trolls who keep opening up a new account.
Well I don't know who deleted your question but I can tell you that I didn't :-)))





You are on my contacts and I LOVE your questions so keep'em coming! hehehe





Your Saggitarius Supporter! ;-)
They are like the 3 monkeys : I do not want to see, I do not want to hear, I do not want to talk.





They are going bananas.
My questions get deleted too. Makes me SO frustrated!
Happend with me couple of times and i get a mail with that my topic is violating WTF!! And if you send a mail back you don't get an answer =-S
like 5 of mines got deleted ;l





i feell....





feell.......





like crying lmao





SIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE





hey left t buddy im sorry about that
I'm guessing Taurus with a bit of Capricorn on the side :p





Keep on appealing the deletion, get your right ^_^
I hate it when Y!A reports my questions!!!! like this one time, they deleted my 3 month old question??!!??





I'm a gemini!!





=D
Geezz.. that is so mean... So many people complaining on questions being deleted. Maybe the person is a Scorpio





Libra
If you would stop feeding the trolls that might help..

No comments:

Post a Comment