Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Question about pregnancy tests and false pos.?

I took a test three days before my period was due. I had no signs or anything just tired. I used a ept digital test, and then a plus or neg. one. The digital i used first thing in the morning and is said pregnant. The other one i took in the after noon and it had a faint line pos. I heard that those tests have had false positives. Would you believe them or should i take another test to be sure? Both of them were ept's.Question about pregnancy tests and false pos.?
Sometimes tests read negative because they can't detect lower levels of hGC (pregnancy hormone). Sometimes women don't always produce enough, especially at first. But if they detect enough to read ';Positive'; you are.





Congrats!Question about pregnancy tests and false pos.?
You can get false positives but also false negatives. I couldn't believe I was pregnant until I had about 4 positive tests. But I am 18 and who would not freak if they missed a period at my age. Now my fiancee and I are just waiting on our baby girl to decide she wants to come out.
False positives are extremely rare. Even rarer are TWO false positives. You are definitely pregnant!
You're pregnant, sweetie. The only reasons you would get a false positive are if you have been pregnant recently or are taking certain fertility medications.





Congratulations!
Hun you are definitely pregnant. That's exactly the same thing that happened to me when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment