Friday, February 12, 2010

What if you knew FOR SURE that the bible was false, how would that change your life? Can't answer the question

I don't believe in God because of the Bible.What if you knew FOR SURE that the bible was false, how would that change your life? Can't answer the question
Not one bit because I already know that a lot of it is.What if you knew FOR SURE that the bible was false, how would that change your life? Can't answer the question
That is not possible. The Bible is the most factually supported book that has ever existed! That is the reason it is finally being let into schools, fact! The Bible continues to be supported more and more as we learn more about our history, environment and archeology. People stating they have looked into the Bible and ';KNOW'; it is not true have in no way looked into it with an open mind or on their own. They were told it is not true and believe it mostly because they want to!





I should know I myself a few years back thought as the Bible as a bunch of stories and as Creation as a joke. However I honestly looked and am looking into them with my an open mind and see that there is no doubt the Bible and Creation are absolutely true! Don't believe me look into it yourself, I dare you to! Or you could sit back with your convenient attitude because you don't want to have to admit there is a Creator! Good luck with that one someday!
If you choose to believe in the gospel, there will be sufficient evidence to uphold the belief. If you choose to reject the Bible, God will allow plenty of winds of notions to come and sweep you away. The Bible has proved itself true from the many prophecies that have come to pass, exactly as they were told. Watch for the soon coming Sunday law that goes against the fourth commandment of the Bible, and for Satan to appear as Christ, looking exactly like Him, mirroring His acts and ways, speaking His truths, which will be the almost overpowering delusion for the entire world. America will repudiate every principle of her Constitution and the Roman Catholic papal power will again persecute God's people. Many will yield to her claims because they love not the truth, that they should believe a lie, and it will be just like in the days of Noah, whereas only eight people entered the ark, and a whole generation of extremely wicked people who defied God were judged. The answer is 1 + 1 will always be 2 whether or not we believe it.
I have no idea how anyone would go about proving the Bible to be false, and if they could I don't know who would listen.





Most archaeology supports the Bible.





Besides I prefer the lifestyle of a servant to others, just as the Bible teaches. Also I would not want to get STDs, or AIDS, or any other maladies that come from reckless living.





grace2u
I can answer that.





I abandoned the religion and swore to never be taken in by nonsense and lies again.





If you can't show me, don't tell me. Just shut up and move along.
Nothing creates atheists so well and so quickly as the incomprehensible Christian Bible.
well me as achristain i hope someone gets to you cause everythig in the bible is TRUE!!!!!!!
Wouldn't change anything, I'd still be Wiccan...
Since the Bible ISN'T false, people's erroneous claims otherwise don't affect me at all. My life is all the better for following God's teachings.
The truth is obvious. Search in your heart, not your mind. Intellectuals use every possible analysis to justify themselves.





Jesus said: You know when someone testifies for themselves for they seek self glorification. But when they do it for God, which by the way no one till this very date has--mother Teresa coming close--they do good for the sake of goodness.





Second, my faith in God does not depend on a person or the Bible for that matter--then again it has much to do with my personal experiences. The Bible has the word of God, but it is not the word of God.....I'm sorry to those who put everything on the Bible, but its the truth. Some parts are not of God or of Jesus...





ex: the guy above me speaks for himself and not for God...
No problem - because I know that the Holy BIble is true!@~
Not much would change.Though I would get to say, ';I told you so';.
It will not happen to me. What I know is that the Bible is not perfect, but the essence of truth is there. I can sense what is true and what is not. My intention to seek the truth is what really matters.
First of all whatever religion you may be or not be there is a God. I know that there is all kinds of Bibles. But, let me tell you that God created everyone. What matters is what is in your heart. The main thing is accepting Christ not what religion you are.
I DO know that FOR SURE, and I live a happier, richer, less pointlessly guilt-ridden life as a result.
The Bible is atleast 80% false and thats a proven fact. To research and find the real truth has made me more aware of my own existence/creation and exactly how supreme it is and I can no longer be scared into believing im going to this supposedly hell that we're constantly being threatened with by those who dont know whether the bible is real or false. Thats why when you question them they label you blaspheming cause they cant answere the questions.
I'd probably create an alter alias known as The Confirmed Atheist, and point out to the remaining christians how wrong their beliefs are. Oh, yeah, I already do that. I guess nothing would change.
I know the Bible has flaws and errors, but it is not totally false. How can one argue with sublime teachings like 'love thy enemy'?





Knowing that there are flaws/errors has not changed my life.





~ Eric Putkonen
Been there, done that, became muslim, now happy.
Probably wouldn't change that much in that I've walked by the Spirit so long, it would be a part of me.





It's all good.
Probably become a Muslim.
I already know.
Depend on what part of the bible you see as ';false.'; I am a disciple of Amen in Yezua (Jesus) and I see the ';Old Testament'; as a false book of a false God GLUED together with the words of a holy one sent down upon us. In the first, second and third century, much of our faithful were put to death to hide the truth of WHO Jesus WAS. The DIVINE BABE of the prophesy of the ';egyptian priest Nu'; written 2600 years before he was born. THEN the Roman Empire uses his name to create ';Judeo-Christianity..........';

No comments:

Post a Comment