Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need help with ';yes or no';, ';true or false questions'; about superheroes to put on a survey?

I have a SUPERHERO theme for my english class and I need to survey peoples opinions on superheroes but they need to be yes/no or true/false.


One example, I came up with is ';5. In your opinion, do you believe that superpowers (E.G. Night vision, Fire, Flight) are superior to natural human powers (E.G. intelligence, mighty strength)?


A. Yes


B. No ';











Can you name a few?


Thank you?I need help with ';yes or no';, ';true or false questions'; about superheroes to put on a survey?
OK This one's a bit light-hearted.


';Would you date a superhero?';


More seriously:


';Do all superheroes enjoy having their powers?';


True /false: All superheroes have a tragedy in their past that caused them to become superheroes.





Hope these help


  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment