Monday, February 8, 2010

Question about Heart (True and false)?

Question about Circulation ( True and false)?


1.The surge of blood through an artery is called the cardiac output.


2.The pacemaker initiates heartbeats by generating electrical impulses.


3.An electrocardiogram is a record of the stregth of each heartbeat


4.The atrioventricular node, along with sensory cells in arteries near the heart, regulates the pacemaker.


5.Diastolic pressure occurs when the heart's ventricles contract.





If some are false, why they are false?





Don't say that I have to do my homework my own.


I couldn't study about heart because I was sick.


Please help meQuestion about Heart (True and false)?
All true but not sure about last one Diastolic pressure is caused by circulating blood.Question about Heart (True and false)?
All are true except 5. It should be systolic pressure.
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment